Pages

September 26, 2012

Babel

Just thought I'd share my favorites from Mumford & Sons new album, Babel:

5. Hopeless Wanderer: "I will call you by name. I will share your road. Hold me fast. Hold me fast, cause I'm a hopeless wanderer."

4. Holland Road: "But I still believe though there's cracks you'll see, when I'm on my knees I'll still believe."

3. I Will Wait: "And I'll kneel down. Know my ground. Raise my hands. Paint my spirit gold. Bow my head. Keep my heart slow."

2. Lover of the Light: "So love the one you hold, and I will be your gold. To have and to hold a lover of the light."

1. Below My Feet: "Let me learn from where I have been. Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn."

And if you missed their performance on SNL, eat your heart out:



Basically, if you have yet to buy the album, stop stalling. You won't regret it.

No comments: