Pages

June 16, 2010

Running Machine

As always, one of my summer goals is to get into the habit of running. I have ran twice this week and both times were painful, in a good way. My run today was actually pretty perfect. There was a nice breeze the entire 2 miles, and I am pleased with my new "running machine" playlist which includes...

1. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
2. You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates
3. God's Not Listening by Mosquito Fleet
4. What Matters More by Derek Webb
5. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
6. Wake Up by Acrade Fire
7. Times Are Changing by Mosquito Fleet
8. Oh Indiana by Mosquito Fleet

This summer I also want to read one book every week. Although I've already read Passion & Purity, I started reading it again because it's just THAT good. I have a lot of reading to do if I want to finish it by Monday, but South Haven with the family on Friday should help with that.


Read it. You won't be sorry.

Having a productive summer without having a job is going to be easier than I thought. I have tons of work to do for my internship credit, I need to find Forensics pieces, and I also need to find volunteer opportunities every week. Not making any money stinks (I'm still keeping an eye out for babysitting jobs), but I'm excited to see the plans God has for me during the rest of my summer!

No comments: