Pages

June 27, 2010

Stormy Sunday

I've always loved Sundays. There is nothing quite like coming home from a great church service and spending the rest of the day relaxing in my sweats. But today is an even better Sunday than usual because there is a storm brewing right outside my window. As much as I love the sunshine, I can't deny my affection for stormy days. Since I've been back, I am thankful to have been able to enjoy family, friends, and the outdoors almost daily. But needless to say, I don't mind being stuck indoors once in a while accompanied by a good book, soft music, my journal, and a delicious cup of coffee. But before I get to all of that, here's a bit of what I've been up to...

Haley and I spent a few hours soaking up the sun at Lake Michigan a couple Fridays ago:








One of my best friends, Allison, turned 20 on June 19th! It was nice having some girl time to celebrate! Oh, and let's not forget our combined efforts towards a delicious birthday dinner:









After studying abroad in Paris for an entire semester, we were all excited to see George for a couple days! Sadly, not many pictures were taken, but as usual, George brought out our crazy sides:



After a trips to T.J Maxx, the Salvation Army, Goodwill, Old Navy, and the Mulham Craft Show, I've made some pretty exciting purchases! The cute storage box, pillow, "El Producto" pencil box, mason jars, coffee cup, and mrs. butterworth vase will make excellent additions to my dorm room. The much needed pair of sunglasses were a wonderful find and we've been inseparable ever since. And how could I pass up metallic gold sandals? Thanks to my Mom I can be stylish with my new tank top and romper, work out comfortably with my new workout tank and shorts, be pain free with a flower printed rice bag, and have pretty nails and feet with a glass manicure/ pedicure set that I highly suggest everyone purchase:

1 comment:

Koree said...

awww your boyfriend sounds so sweet! any boy who takes the time to send sweet packages is worth it. :)