Pages

January 16, 2012

Green Tea Toner

I finally jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, and I'm so glad I did! The insane amount of cheap DIY projects are easily my favorite Pinterest quality. How else would I have found out how to make my own green tea toner?


Source: glamour.com via Eliana on Pinterest








I've only used the toner for two days, but each time has left my skin feeling so refreshed! The best part is the simplicity. Here's what you do:

Fill up a small container with cold water.
Let one green tea bag steep for a couple of minutes.
Dip a cotton ball in the toner.
Apply generously to the face.

I use the toner right after washing my face and then follow it up with a moisturizer because it can be a little drying. 

And that's it! It's that simple, and I highly recommend it! 

No comments: