Pages

January 16, 2012

Sunday Style

These days it's not very often that I get to embrace my love for clothes. My Panera Bread uniform consists of black/khaki pants and polos, and I don't exactly wear the best my closest has to offer just to run to Walmart. That being said, I look forward to Sundays when I no longer have to neglect the pretty clothes (and shoes) waiting to be worn. Thus, I present to you the first "Sunday Style" post (sorry for the awful photos):



Canvas Handbag: H&M
Dark Wash Jeans: Aeropostle (Don't judge! I'm 5'1 and finding jeans is difficult!)
Blazer: Zara
Purple Tank: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Flats: Target

Oh, and let's not forget the Fishtail Braid...


This outfit was simple and comfortable, yet classy. Just the way I like it!

1 comment:

Laurisha said...

Looks like you have another braid skill ;)